境外网络加速TEDx San Diego
Watch the talk
Helping people Get to YESThe Walk From
No to YesWatch video
Best-selling author and speaker William Ury helps people get to Yes in all areas of life, from family feuds to boardroom battles, everyday disagreements to global conflicts. Getting to Yes, a worldwide bestseller, has almost twelve million copies in print and has been translated into thirty... → more
“William Ury is a true master of his craft. Wise and realistic, noble and practical, brilliant and approachable, Ury has created a definitive body of work on how we can get to yes in our conflicted world. ”
Jim Collins, author of Good to Great, and co-author of Built to Last and Great by Choice
“Bill Ury has a remarkable ability to get to the heart of a dispute and find simple but innovative ways to resolve it."
President Jimmy Carter
How do you get a different perspective or break through inner obstacles? How to negotiate your teenager’s curfew or perhaps a raise at work? Find inspiration here, helping you get to Yes in all areas of your life...
William Ury is one of the world's best-known experts on negotiation and mediation, on a personal level, business level, and global level. Listen to William's talks, presentations, and tips on how to Get to Yes here...
National Geographic Traveler names Abraham Path as one of the 10 best new walking trails in the world...
Story of the Path
William Ury co-founded the Abraham Path, a walking trail and cultural route in the Middle East that retraces the steps of Abraham and his family. In 2006, an eclectic group of twenty-five people from around the world embarked on a trip...
Connect to the Path
The purpose of the Abraham Path is to inspire understanding, prosperity, and hope for humanity. You can support the initiative by walking a section of the 400+ kilometer trail, by sharing your journey, and/or by giving financial support.
News on the Path
开发网络加速软件-开发网络加速介绍相关产品介绍及解决方案 ...:阿里云开发网络加速软件页面为您提供关于开发网络加速软件、开发网络加速介绍相关产品介绍，包括产品优势、技术构建、解决方案、伍及使用支持文档等全面内容信息。您还可伍通过开发网络加速软件页面进行咨询，对产品进行详细了解。想了解更多关于建设监督和督促野外作业人员怎么注册 ...
A walking path that follows the historic route of Abraham, a central figure in Christianity, Judaism, and Islam...
• Vancouver Sun: Walking a Different Path – West Bank, Palestine
• wbur: Here & Now: How To Negotiate Out Of Shutdown Stalemate? ‘Getting To Yes’ Author Has Advice
• UPLIFT: Transforming Conflict into New Possibility
• 免费网络加速: New Approaches to Healing Collective Conflict and Trauma: Our Responsibility as Global Citizens
• BBC Travel: The Ancient Path Through Palestine
• 境外网络加速: New Approaches to Healing Collective Conflict and Trauma: Our Responsibility as Global Citizens
• Ideas.TED.com: There are three sides to every argument
• KGNU Radio Boulder, CO: Hemispheres Interview With William Ury
• NPR TED Radio Hour: Reconciliation
• Creative Warriors: How to Get to “Yes” Within Yourself